This website was designed and created for the sole purpose of letting people know quickly and easily who is left on the Big Brother TV show. After several searches on Google I found there wasn't an easy way to tell which contestants on survivor still remained on the island! So I took it upon myself to create one.
I'm not trying to undermine CBS, I love the show Big Brother, it's just that there was no fast and simple way to find out who is gone from the Big Brother House and who is not.
Recap Episode 12
After the vote, the Unde9able alliance blew up at each other and disbanded, leaving Nick and Bella on the outs.
- Head of Household ("Patch Perfect"): In each round, they were given a question about a board of Big Brother merit patches. If two people answer incorrectly, they are both out of the game, but it everyone answers correctly, the two people who buzzed in the slowest would be eliminated. It came down to Jack and Cliff. The HouseGuest to answer the question correctly first won the Head of Household. Cliff became the fourth HoH of the season.
Cliff tells Nick and Bella that he is targetting the Six Shooters, the six people who voted to evict Cliff. Jackson comes up with a plan to be put up as a pawn, he wins the Power of Veto, Christie uses her Panic Power, and either Nick or Bella is nominated and evicted.
On Day 31, Cliff nominated Jack and Jackson for eviction.
Recap Episode 11
Christie tells Nick and Bella about her Panic Power in order to earn trust with them. The Gr8ful alliance formed a new alliance that excludes Nick and Bella called the Six Shooters. The Six Shooters contemplate saving Nicole over Cliff. Nick and Bella believe they secured the votes to evict Nicole while the Six Shooters progressively become more cemented on the plan to blindside Cliff and send him home. Ovi and Cliff talk about how Ovi needs him to run the house after he comes back in. Cliff says he secured the votes to stay. Kemi talks in the Diary Room that Jack talks down to her all the time. In a flashback, Jack bashes Kemi for leaving her shaker bottle in the fridge saying that it takes up too much space.
On Day 30, by a vote of 6–4, with Isabella, Jessica, Kathryn, and Sam voting to evict Nicole; Cliff became the third person to be evicted from the Big Brother house and entered Camp Comeback.
- Camp Comeback Competition ("Path to Redemption"): Only the winner will return to the game and the three losers will be forced to leave the house immediately. HouseGuests had to roll balls across their path and into their receptacle. The camper who sinks six balls in their receptacle wins their way back into the game. If no one gets six balls in, the HouseGuest with the most balls in the fastest time wins re-entry. Cliff won re-entry with a minute left on the clock.
Cliff re-entered the game and became the second person in Big Brother history to re-enter the game twice in the same season following Victor Arroyo in Big Brother 18. Meanwhile, David, Ovi, and Kemi were forced to immediately leave the house for good.
Recap Episode 10
After the Nomination Ceremony, the dominant alliance, Gr8ful, along with Sam, met in the Head of Household room. Bella told them the story Nicole told them about how the Gr8ful alliance, minus Bella and Nick, were targeting her and Nick, as well as calling them bullies. The others, getting caught in the lie, started getting furious and made Bella and Nick change their minds and completely gun after Nicole to get her out this week. The eight, along with Sam, start a new alliance called Unde9able. After the emotion-filled conversation in the HoH room, Bella and Nicole went to talk which ended up turning into a furious rant about Nicole with Nicole not being able to say a word. Nicole goes to the bathroom and talks with Jessica and Kathryn about being an advocate for anti-bullying.
The next day, Nicole tells Bella that she respects and still loves her; however, Bella does not want to hear it and went on another furious rant at Nicole. Nicole defended herself saying that she was bullying her, although Bella felt hurt about being called a bully, which made her even madder. Nick then walked in and joined Bella in the rant against Nicole. Nicole then publicly said that Bella manipulates and lies about everything to which Bella then walked out upon hearing.
- Power of Veto ("The Haunting of Kaitlyn Herman"): Kaitlyn Herman from Big Brother 20 returned to host the competition. HouseGuests had to enter Kaitlyn's Nightmare World where they would find pieces of Kaitlyn's body. The first HouseGuest to put all the pieces together and complete the puzzle wins the Power of Veto. Kathryn finished first and won the Power of Veto.
Before the Power of Veto Ceremony, Christie had a meltdown after her intuition told her that she's going up on the block. Christie starts contemplating using her Panic Power to make sure she is safe. Christie ends up not using her power; on Day 27, Jessica was taken off the block and Nicole was nominated in her place.
Recap Episode 9
The House begins to suspect who cast the rouge vote during the eviction process. Meanwhile, Nick begins debating on who to put up. Nick mentions that he's considering putting up Cliff and Jessica. Jackson attempts to pin the rouge vote on Nicole but confides in Jackson admitting who he actually voted for. Nick suspects Jackson is up to something as he continues to bring up the vote with Nicole's name and suspects the vote could've been him.
- Whacktivity Competition ("Panic Comp: Madagascar Mayhem"): HouseGuests had to search through Madagascar hissing cockroaches for rebus puzzles to solve a message: Don't meet Julie on eviction night. After figuring out a word, they had to grab letters off a board of letter combinations and spell the message. The HouseGuest to complete the message in the fastest time wins the Panic Power. Christie won with a time of 7:41.
On Day 24, Nick nominated Cliff and Jessica for eviction.
Recap Episode 8
Christie overheard Cliff talking about his new alliance, "The Fellowship of the Zing" with Ovi and Nicole and the four pairs in the house. She relayed this information to the dominant alliance, made up of the four pairs. The HouseGuests had decided to evict Kemi for the entire week, but after the Veto Ceremony, the HouseGuests became undecided after Kemi told Jackson that Isabella was playing both sides of the house. On Day 23, by a 10–1 vote, with Jackson casting the only vote for Jessica, Kemi was evicted from the main competition and sent to join David and Ovi in Camp Comeback.
- Head of Household ("Power Shot"): HouseGuests take turn throwing arrows underhand at a target with points. The HouseGuest whose arrow lands on the highest point ring wins the Head of Household; however, if someone does not want to be the HoH, then they could aim at two red dots at the top of the board, one earning them $5,000 and the other one earning them safety for the week. These dots could only be hit once and neither prize was claimed. Nick won with a score of 90.
Recap Episode 7
Ahead of the Power of Veto, the HouseGuests picked players for the competition. The Head of Household, Jack, Kemi and Jessica, along with Isabella, Jackson and Sam, participated. Big Brother 20 runner-up Tyler Crispen returned to host the competition.
- Power of Veto ("Froggy Style"): HouseGuests had to stack plastic frogs on a stand, but they could only do so if there was still water in their "aqua clock." If their water was running low, they had to refill it to have more time. After 30 minutes, they could not fill their aqua clocks anymore. After their aqua clock ran out, their score was the amount of frogs that they stacked. The HouseGuest with the highest score won the Power of Veto and a five-day trip to Fiji. Sam won with 18 frogs and, on Day 20, decided to not use the Power of Veto, keeping Jack's nominations the same.
Recap Episode 6
The HouseGuests begin to make new plans with the Camp Comeback twist unleashed into the house.
- Whacktivity Competition ("Chaos"): In this competition the competing HouseGuests are placed in a room full of snakes. On a table there are tanks with three other snakes. When the competition begins the HouseGuest must find a match in the room for the snakes in the tanks. Once they think they have found a match for each of the snakes they must buzz in. If correct they are finished, if incorrect they must continue trying until the correctly match all three snakes. The HouseGuest who matches all three snakes in the shortest amount of time will win a secret power. Jack was the winner with a time of forty seconds.
When Jack received his power he was informed the power allows the winner to force a re-draw on players for the Power of Veto competition. The power is valid until only six people remain in the competition. The HouseGuests then saw a promotion for the new CBS series Love Island hosted by former Big Brother 20 HouseGuests Swaggy C, Bayleigh Dayton, Winston Hines, and Brett Robinson. They were told that the winner of the next PoV competition would receive a trip to Fiji. Jack begins pondering nominations and has trouble deciding who to put up. Jack nominated Jessica and Kemi for eviction.
Recap Episode 5
The HouseGuests begin discussing final nominations and deciding who they want to evict. The nominated HouseGuests are given one last chance to try and convince their fellow HouseGuests to keep them in the game. The HouseGuests then participated in the live vote and eviction by voting on who they wished to evict from the house. On Day 15, by a unanimous vote of 12-0, Ovi was the first to be evicted from the Big Brother house. Following the eviction vote Julie informed the HouseGuests that Ovi had been evicted from the house. Before Ovi left the house the "Camp Comeback" twist was unleashed into the house. The twist allows the evicted HouseGuests to remain inside the house, the HouseGuests in camp comeback will live upstairs in a special room. They will continue to live inside but not participate in competitions or evictions. Once four HouseGuests are in camp comeback they will compete against each other for a chance to re-enter the game.
- Head of Household ("BB Fireworks Camptacular"): In this competition HouseGuests will watch a fireworks display. Julie will then ask each HouseGuest a question to which the correct answer is either red, white or blue. If a HouseGuest answers a question incorrectly they will be eliminated from the competition. If they answer correctly they remain in the competition. The last HouseGuest in the competition will become the next HoH. Jack was the last HouseGuest in the competition and became the second Head of Household of the season.
Recap Episode 4
Ahead of the Power of Veto the HouseGuests picked players for the competition. The Head of Household, the two nominees, along with Sam, Jack, and Nicole participated. Big Brother 20 winner Kaycee Clark returned to the house to host the competition.
- Power of Veto ("Food Fight"): This competition was played by HouseGuests one at a time, inside the Camp B.B Mess Hall the competing HouseGuest must attempt to catch as much food as they can as it falls from the sky. The more food caught gives the HouseGuests more points. The HouseGuest with the most points at the end of the competition won the PoV. Sam was the winner with 21 points and received the Golden Power of Veto.
Sam begins debating on whether he should used the PoV, meanwhile, Christie begins thinking of a potential replacement nominee if the veto is used. Sam used the Power of Veto to remove Cliff from the block. Christie then nominated Ovi as a replacement nominee.
Recap Episode 3
HouseGuests begin speculating on who Christie will put up on the block. Meanwhile, alliances begin to form in the house making other HouseGuests suspicious. The HouseGuests are called to the backyard to compete in the Whacktivity Competition.
- Whacktivity Competition ("Nightmare Comp: This Stinks"): In the backyard, HouseGuests are informed that over the next three weeks everyone will compete in a Whacktivity. Only five people will compete each week. The winner of each week will receive a special power. They are then allowed to chose the Whacktivity they wish to compete in. In week one the participants of the Nightmare Whacktivity competed. When the competition begins the competing HouseGuests must smell the three trashcans in front of them as well as other items and try to match the smell in their trashcan. Once they think they've identified the smell they must hang the identifier from the can and must buzz in once all three cans are labeled. The first HouseGuest to identify all three items will receive a special power. Cliff, Isabella, Kathryn, Nicole, and Ovi competed in the first week. No one correctly labeled all three cans in the first two rounds. At the end of the third round, Ovi correctly identified all three smells and won the competition.
Ovi received the nightmare power. The power allows him to make the current HoH rename their nominees for the week in the middle of the night once all others are asleep. The original nominees for the week are safe and cannot be nominated again. On Day 8, Christie nominated Cliff and Kathryn for eviction.
Recap Episode 2
Jackson begins planning on who he should banish from the Big Brother house. Jackson chose to banish Cliff, Kemi, Jessica, and David from the game. The banished HouseGuests are escorted to the backyard where they begin their competition.
- Banishment Competition ("The Search for Camp B.B "): In the dark the competing HouseGuests must find their way through the forest back to Camp B.B. Along the way there are fake camps such as "Camp Bee Bee" or "Camp B-Ball". The first three HouseGuests are allowed re-entry to the game while the fourth will remained banished from the game. Cliff was the first to return to Camp B.B. followed by Kemi and Jessica and were allowed re-entry to the game. David however, remained banished from the game.
The HouseGuests then participated in the first Head of Household competition.
- Head of Household ("Color Wars"): The competition was played in pairs. As Camp Director, Jackson did not participate and was allowed to chose the pairs. Each pair had to hang onto a log suspended in the sky. If someone falls off their log, they were eliminated. The HouseGuest who remained on their log the longest became the HoH. Christie stayed on the longest and became the first Head of Household.
Recap Episode 1
Week 1: On Day 1 sixteen new HouseGuests moved into the newly designed Big Brother house for up to 99 days and a chance to win the grand prize of half of a million dollars. Following the move-in the HouseGuests joined each other in the living room for formal introductions over champagne. As the HouseGuests began to settle in to the House Julie informed them that they would vote for a camp director. The camp director would be safe from the first eviction and have unprecedented power in the game. Some HouseGuests campaigned for camp director while others did not wish to have the role. In the backyard each HouseGuest voted for who they think should be the camp director. Jackson won the camp director vote with ten votes. Julie then informed Jackson that he would be forced to banish four people from the game, the four banished people will then compete against each other head-to-head, three of the four will reenter the game while one will be out of the game.